Flickering or transparent items render issue?

Bellatori

Just began this issue today.  Forge, HD storage boxes, workbench, candles and hatches just disappear or go transparent.  Its all there and can use, and looking away does cause items to render. Also it only happens in a small section of my base I checked a couple POI's and didn't see this. Recently updated graphic drivers for MS Flight Sim seems weird that would have caused the issue.  Anyway game/mod is still playable just frustrating.  Great mod, much fun thanks.

TheCurmudgeon

12 minutes ago, Bellatori said:

Just began this issue today.  Forge, HD storage boxes, workbench, candles and hatches just disappear or go transparent.  Its all there and can use, and looking away does cause items to render. Also it only happens in a small section of my base I checked a couple POI's and didn't see this. Recently updated graphic drivers for MS Flight Sim seems weird that would have caused the issue.  Anyway game/mod is still playable just frustrating.  Great mod, much fun thanks.

TheCurmudgeon

Hi Bellatori

Post in the wrong place, what mod are you using?
I guess it's this mod.

2 hours ago, Bellatori said:

Recently updated graphic drivers for MS Flight Sim seems weird that would have caused the issue.  Anyway game/mod is still playable just frustrating.  Great mod, much fun thanks.

TheCurmudgeon

My son installed MSFS a few days ago and ended up having to reformat his computer after a hard crash. Coincidence?

Archived