Guides & Bases with a Flair

SolutOdka

Salut Survivors !

Having played the game for many years, and learnt a lot through many different experiences; due to the extra time of the community quarantine ... I decided to start a YOUTUBE Channel and SHARE MY LOVE for the game 👍 !

I tend to look at things with an Analytical, Engineering and Design point of view 👨‍🎓, and now sorted my videos into two categories: The Guides and the Bases designs, with a Flair 🍷 !

Please never hesitate to add tips to the guides (trying to keep these as short as possible often means to miss to mention some tips); and you are also most welcome to comment on the Horde Bases designs I present, and how to make these even better!

Down below are two main playlists, and I will post when I release a new video :) !

If you enjoy my content and way to look at things, you can directly subscribe to my 🌎 YouTube Channel 🌎.

GUIDES, TUTORIALS and HOW TO Playlist:

BASES, CASTLES & HORDE NIGHTS Playlist:

Cheers,

SolutOdka

Salut Survivors,

We have designed an Innovative Automated Pendulum Horde Base 👍!

Please share your thoughts on how you would integrate it to your base designs 💡, how would you improve it even better 💪 ?

Of course, if you enjoy it, don't forget to subscribe for more videos 😉

Check it out :

Cheers,

SolutOdka

Salut Survivors,

After several people inquired on how to build the PENDULUM, I have prepared an in depth Guide Movie on how to do that :), please find it below 🎥 :

I do not think it is ideal to watch it in one go, but on the contrary use the time stamps as appropriate! As it is going from the foundations up to the complex wiring circuits ... :popcorn:

I hope the Horde Base Fanatics will enjoy, but I do not think this is meant for everyone either :) ! Please leave a like if you find it useful !!!

• 2 months later...

Starting an Insane  Let's Play with the goal to build the Pendulum Horde Base, if I survive :) !

First Episode:  Day 1 playthrough and I find a place for the night, as safe as it can be ! Will I ever build the Pendulum Horde Base at this difficulty setting? Stay till the end to find out ! Enjoy 🍿🎥!

• 2 months later...

Archived