Can't get A19 to run on ubuntu

Letalis

Or maybe a different one. So remove the spaces (that is one known problem) and try to start a PREGEN01 world.

If it doesn't work, post the new log.

If it does work, you have a first baseline of a working server. Now advance to the next level and try to generate a new RWG (without using any spaces in world name or seed). If that fails, post that log.

Also, with that cpu, it can take over an hour to move on to the next stage from "Generating Socket Data".

After getting the seed and name sorted, maybe just walk away for a while.

I've tested on a i5 3550 and some seeds would take about 20 minutes while others would be 40 minutes,

and some over an hour. I don't know why the variance, but that's just what I've seen.

4 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Also, with that cpu, it can take over an hour to move on to the next stage from "Generating Socket Data".

After getting the seed and name sorted, maybe just walk away for a while.

I've tested on a i5 3550 and some seeds would take about 20 minutes while others would be 40 minutes,

and some over an hour. I don't know why the variance, but that's just what I've seen.

The server was going over night and nothing happened 😛

5 hours ago, meganoth said:

Or maybe a different one. So remove the spaces (that is one known problem) and try to start a PREGEN01 world.

If it doesn't work, post the new log.

If it does work, you have a first baseline of a working server. Now advance to the next level and try to generate a new RWG (without using any spaces in world name or seed). If that fails, post that log.

That one came up in 2 seconds.
Will retry the RWG again.

Archived