A19 - Drinks, Buffs ... Tips Video!

SolutOdka

Hi there fellow Survivors !

After going in depth on the food topic last week; this week, we went into trying every DRINK & BUFF Tips in the game 🍷🥤!

One more for the road, Straight up :) !!!

Feedback will be much appreciated 🍹 !!

Don't hesitate to add you own tips as well to the discussion 🍷!!

Cheers,

SolutOdka

4 minutes ago, SolutOdka said:

Any additional tip about food and drinks to share, go ahead of course :) !

Tbh mate, the stuff you just said made my life easier going into alpha 19 haha. I hadn't looked too much into food at this point in time.

You are correct ZombiDweller, the shoveling of the farm plots is meant to move your farm from an early outpost to your main base; therefore no need to wait to set up a farm, you can do it as soon as you get your first seeds even without a long term base yet.

But in the wild and in the POI, the veggies are planted on regular dirt, not in farm plots. (actually there might be POIs where it looks like farm plots now that I think about it).

True, I should have mentioned about the skill ! This is so difficult to strike the right balance between talking for half an hour about all end everything, and then trying to trim it out to the shortest possible so viewers don't get bored haha :) !

@Toban I'm glad to support you and Laynee come back to Alpha 19 :) ! I look forward for your next "Alfred Hitchcock Novel" series !!!

54 minutes ago, SolutOdka said:

You are correct ZombiDweller, the shoveling of the farm plots is meant to move your farm from an early outpost to your main base; therefore no need to wait to set up a farm, you can do it as soon as you get your first seeds even without a long term base yet.

But in the wild and in the POI, the veggies are planted on regular dirt, not in farm plots. (actually there might be POIs where it looks like farm plots now that I think about it).

True, I should have mentioned about the skill ! This is so difficult to strike the right balance between talking for half an hour about all end everything, and then trying to trim it out to the shortest possible so viewers don't get bored haha :) !

@Toban I'm glad to support you and Laynee come back to Alpha 19 :) ! I look forward for your next "Alfred Hitchcock Novel" series !!!

Lol, thanks mate. We uploaded it this morning actually. 😅 

3 hours ago, SolutOdka said:

One thing forget to mention, you can utilise those POI's farm plots. So far have confirmed park and one blue house with garage. You can use those early game.

13 hours ago, ZombiDweller said:

One thing forget to mention, you can utilise those POI's farm plots. So far have confirmed park and one blue house with garage. You can use those early game.

That is a very good tip ZombiDweller, it is good to have one of those POIS as early outpost' neighbor then :) !

Archived