7daystodie in the middle age century

Frontjunky

hello, i know your time is very small, it must be a hard work to expand this wonderful game. But this idea would maybe bring tons of new players to 7daystodie. The only one what you must do for it, is creating an new world stetting, one in a middle age century, with castles, villans and other things 700 years ago.

A world without machine guns or other new deathbringing machines. but there was the alchemists, crossbows and very much fine elements. On this way 7daystodie could reborn as a diamond for fans of a mmo style with zombies, witches and devils.

sorry about my bad english ..

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 7:11 AM, Frontjunky said:

hello, i know your time is very small, it must be a hard work to expand this wonderful game. But this idea would maybe bring tons of new players to 7daystodie. The only one what you must do for it, is creating an new world stetting, one in a middle age century, with castles, villans and other things 700 years ago.

A world without machine guns or other new deathbringing machines. but there was the alchemists, crossbows and very much fine elements. On this way 7daystodie could reborn as a diamond for fans of a mmo style with zombies, witches and devils.

sorry about my bad english ..

This would require a modification of the game. It could mean either true modders can make this happen OR, the developers spend some time in it when the main game is finished. Which mean the fun pimps would bring out a "medieval" version DLC. Which i would say "take my money!"
However I think TFP prioirties lies on finishing the PC version first and then focus on the console version. And then maybe a "Medieval DLC" would be cool.

Archived