Searching for a mod to respawn loot boxes or areas of the map

heusmich

Hi @all,

I´m looking for a mod that can respawn destroyed loot boxes or complete areas of the map (resources, ground,...).

I already found one mod for the respawn of cars but a mod for the things above would also be good. We have some players that destroy the loot boxes so nobody else can loot them.

In my opinion this is very annoying.

So maybe one of you guys knows such a mod?

Best regards

heusmich

Just now, heusmich said:

Hi @all,

I´m looking for a mod that can respawn destroyed loot boxes or complete areas of the map (resources, ground,...).

I already found one mod for the respawn of cars but a mod for the things above would also be good. We have some players that destroy the loot boxes so nobody else can loot them.

In my opinion this is very annoying.

So maybe one of you guys knows such a mod?

Best regards

heusmich

Hi heusmich

You posted in the wrong area,it is in Discussion and Request.
To what you ask there are several mods here, I made my own mod for small rocks, garbage bags and gasoline dispensers, they become lootable after a certain time.
It is also possible that the players destroy the loot boxes, because they have deactivated the respawn of the loot, check that or do not play with them, haha.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:26 PM, Gouki said:

Hi heusmich

You posted in the wrong area,it is in Discussion and Request.
To what you ask there are several mods here, I made my own mod for small rocks, garbage bags and gasoline dispensers, they become lootable after a certain time.
It is also possible that the players destroy the loot boxes, because they have deactivated the respawn of the loot, check that or do not play with them, haha.

Hi,

I can´t find any mods that does what I want.

Can you give me some names of mods for this?

2 minutes ago, heusmich said:

Hi,

I can´t find any mods that does what I want.

Can you give me some names of mods for this?

Ana_Vehicle_Respawner --- Cars   Works with A19

They are for alpha 18.4, I don't know if they work correctly with A19.

MeanCloud__RegeneratingBoulders_v1.03 --- Add copper and zinc and regenerate the vanilla stones.

MeanCloud__RegeneratingBoulders_CaZ_v1.03 --- Add copper and zinc and regenerate the vanilla stones and also the copper and zinc.

War3zuk extra deco ore

War3zuk Regrow Boulders,safes and vehicles --- These are for A18.4, but I think War3zuk already included them in the AIO for A19.

I only have the mods that I made of the garbage bags, when breaking them they degrade to a low level and then they are lootable again.

The other mod of mine gives you back the storage chest secure and generic boxes when destroying them, apart from adding that the air conditioner is lootable.

This won't be foolproof btw.  The way car respawn works is that destroying it creates a new block in its place, which "grows' into a new car, similar to how plants work.  That block can absolutely be destroyed, too, though.

So if you've got someone intentionally griefing your server by destroying loot containers, they'll just destroy the respawner block, too.  Better to check the logs, find out who's doing it, and have a short discussion, which ends in either banning them or fixing their behavior.

Archived