Cancel the Bow Pull

KartizaK

The Bow Pull Really needs a cancel key....switching to another Hotbar item is not good enough. I just cancelled my bow pull and shot off a Blunderbuss shot which left me Stupid. I LOve you guys & I know you are working hard. +++PLUS I am In LOve with all the NEW crap! However, a few small things can mean a lot. 

Oh yea! and if you read this,,,I really need to produce chain-link & Barbed wire...  😉

Reload (R by default) will cancel bow draw.

Chain Link can be crafted (metal fence in forge), hold Reload to change the type of fence.

I second your request to be able to craft the Barbed Wire used in Prefabs (could be added as a shape to the Metal Fence).

Blaster

they removed the wall barbed wire because people would make 2 wide killing corridors that would slow the zombies down but not damage the barbed wire because they weren't touching the barbed wire but were within the hitbox so they would be slowed down. it'd be great if they changed it so the zombies would only be slowed when touching the barbed wire itself rather than being in the hitbox.

Archived