junkDrone AI

Gouki

Hi everyone

Someone could tell me that AI could put the JunkDrone that TFP did not release and also how to add it to perform certain tasks such as attacking zombies, bandits or anything else, I ask it because the junkDrone already appears, but it only remains static, I made some changes to it but it only follows me, it does not attack anything and I cannot operate it as a drone, I cannot store anything, it is as if it were a companion, it is like the Mod of Gupycur Robot Dog, any help is welcome.

P.S. I also want to ask if mod and share do not break any TFP rules.

try this instead https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/940

i´ve been uploading some mods I created in the past year. I thought it was time for sharing my work that I use on my Zombie Bee project for 7 days to Die. Have fun :)

i´ve been uploading some mods I created in the past year. I thought it was time for sharing my work that I use on my Zombie Bee project for 7 days to Die. Have fun :)

Working right now on making them work correctly in alpha 19

@gyancher

I don't see where you provided any credit for using 99.9% of the xml from the Creaturepacks mech modlet to make these work.  You modlet xml even has all my comments still there, so obviously you were not trying to hide this.  Did you forget to give credit on Nexus and here?

Also, if someone is using the creaturepack Mechs modlet then loads your drone modlet, it will break the creaturepacks and all its compainion modlets.  You can just take a sound resource file from someone elses modlet and drop it into your, as that causes a duplicate error.  You can use the same NPC.mxl numbers as that breaks the other mod.  You cant copy templates with the exact same name as mine without overwriting that base template every characterpack modder uses.  Please redo your modlet in a modding compatible way, remove it and remove the copied .unity3d files, and warn folks your mod is not compatible.  You have my premission to reference that sound file

Archived