Crawler Zombies Invisible A19

Ludacritz

I just started a dedicated server and what I've been running into since Day 2 is I'll go into a POI/buliding and I'll get hit by a zombie, but there is nothing there. Based on the speed of the hits and the fact that I haven't seen then since Day 2 but did see them on Day 1 is that they are not actually appearing, which means I can't hit or shoot them, but I am able to have them run into spike traps or kill them with explosives like Pipe Bombs or others. It makes looting incredibly frustrating and is also a bummer because the new model is fantastic. Anyone else running into these issues? I'm using BlueFangSolutions to host my server and so far they have been fantastic, but it's only with A19 so far that I've had this issue.

I have this same problem. It is caused by your server being out of sync with the client. We have all updated our local copies to the `latest_experimental` but when I run `app_update 294420 -beta "latest_experimental"` on my server, it is still stuck at b152 (the initial alpha 19 release). 

Possibly `BlueFangSolutions` needs to update the game so that you can play on the latest experiemental.

Archived