Back to the best

Frontjunky

Hello Pimps,

i saw last time a vid row of some nice guys playing the A15 on tube, after that i looked in the A19 on my mac. A15 was amazing with the skill  and item system, level your items with using or crafting it. Spend some points from gettin level! i loved this system, but i love A19 too. Maybe something between it would be great, not the system like it now to spend some points or read only a book!

Hey and a dog or a funny wolf would be great for solo play! ':) bind him on the base stone near my house to bark if a zombi attack!

I agree. 

I like the old system more.

With A17 the skill tree is used just as a buffer and to unlock features that were free before. 

I like the idea of repetition to improve.

Plus, the old system could give you more freedom and opening to strategies when it comes to skill investing. And it was more realistic.

I agree. the old skill system was very nice. Especially now that almost all the crafting items are locked behind RNG, it seems that putting points into skills instead of improving by doing is not as gatekeeper anymore. Granted there was a giant problem of people making a million stone axes to level up tool crafting, and there was a lot of stupid grinding to level those skills. 

Perhaps a good mix would be a trader challenge quest? instead of spending 6 points to unlock for level 10 in a perk tree, you instead have a quest tree that revolves around challenges in those trees that when finished grants level 10 in the tree, and completes the mastery perks. 

Archived