for USER that want RUN > ULTRA PLUS GRAFIX < wich GRAFIX CARD u can use CHEAPEST WAY

7daysOfFun

1.> is this the right category to help someone?

2.> im AMD freak..i cant say nothing about nvidia, so for nvidia u must ask ur friends

3 possibilities for ALL SETTINGS ON MAXIMUM

(pls do MOTION BLUR OFF *the @%$*#!test invention since computers were born* )

1920 x 720 HD ready (like on tv playing)  AMD 7970 3Gb ram.

u need 8gm ram, ssd as game hdd (c:)  when u want to record this in hd ready, u need second ssd on second sata channel

6x amd fx prozessor

Framerate 20-40

ebay used : 30-50euro

usage card: near 100%

1920 * 1080 Full HD  AMD rx 580 8GB

u need 16gb ram, normal hdd

8x amd prozessor 8370

Framerate 25-50

new: 150euro / used: start at 70euro NOT BUY the 4 gb !!!!! the 8gb MUST

usage card: near 95%

4k  3840*1080 (or similar)  AMD rx 5700 XT OC 8 gb  (oc MUST !!!!! u must overclock to the limit XD)

u need 16 gb ram, ssd as c parition, extra normal hdd for recording (other sata channel)

8x amd prozessor 8370

Framerate 20-50

new : 460euro  / used..dont now..the card is 2 new

usage card: 100% like cooking eggs on it

all 550watt powersupplie needed

this is the cheapest way iv tested cards for my friends ..perhaps this information is useful for u

here are my seetings for the asus xt 5700 rog oc..perhaps its useful for someone wo has the same card

have a nice gameplay

7days.jpg

1. This isn't a 4k game. You want to run ideally in 1080p.

2. The 5700 is trash because AMD/ATI refuses to write a decent driver for it. You will have issues with the 5700 and many game titles because of this.

3. Recommended specs are 12-16GB RAM and a GPU with 4GB VRAM. Anything less than this is sub-optimal.

4. GPU should be running at 100% if it's fully unlocked, and has no bottleneck. It will not get notably hot if you have proper cooling. Mine runs at about 62C when maxed out in 7 days.

1 minute ago, SylenThunder said:

1. This isn't a 4k game. You want to run ideally in 1080p.

>:D  it run super on 4k..and looks good (look at my 7 days is sex for the eyes post)

2. The 5700 is trash because AMD/ATI refuses to write a decent driver for it. You will have issues with the 5700 and many game titles because of this.

> u are RIGHT...DONT USE the 2020 driver !!!!! use the 2019 driver....

with the 2020 u have HARD framedrops...(the 5700is very bad bad i know..but i want more power...i wait the new card..they sayed it will be double power..i will see)...when someone need the 2019driver i can upload

1 minute ago, SylenThunder said:

3. Recommended specs are 12-16GB RAM and a GPU with 4GB VRAM. Anything less than this is sub-optimal.

>i know..but some people dont have so much money..so i improvise to help then to run the game good

4. GPU should be running at 100% if it's fully unlocked, and has no bottleneck. It will not get notably hot if you have proper cooling. Mine runs at about 62C when maxed out in 7 days.

>the 5700 is hard temperatur @%$*#!...over 45grad and runs like sh... u must manually fan settings

0000000000.jpg

Archived