Day 21 Blood Moon Horde - A19

First, damn your base is -really- nice! Gotta say the way you & your design have handled the blood moon hordes has been impressive.

The little bit of cardio you managed (heh) to squeeze in, footage made it look like a planned thing, but was there maybe just a wee little 'eep!' when it happened? :biggrin1:

Also caught your vid on early stamina. Since your similar post I've thought about it a couple times. It is intriguing & I might give it a go whenever I get around to exp19.

Question; is that what you did in the game your horde night vids are in? Or basically, how did you go about getting all the mats you've used?

1 hour ago, FileMachete said:

First, damn your base is -really- nice! Gotta say the way you & your design have handled the blood moon hordes has been impressive.

The little bit of cardio you managed (heh) to squeeze in, footage made it look like a planned thing, but was there maybe just a wee little 'eep!' when it happened? :biggrin1:

Also caught your vid on early stamina. Since your similar post I've thought about it a couple times. It is intriguing & I might give it a go whenever I get around to exp19.

Question; is that what you did in the game your horde night vids are in? Or basically, how did you go about getting all the mats you've used?

Thanks! :) I still have to finish the bridge and connect it to another tower; a second bridge overhead the current one is next. After that, more upgrading, painting, and some traps are in order.

Not planned at all. Haha. That stupid demon bird knocked me off. I hate them! 😂 It's not the first time that's happened either.

Nope, like I said in the video, the best part about making mistakes is you can learn from them. The new stamina change caught everyone off guard, and while the intended purpose that video I made isn't to dictate to people how to spec their characters, it's something to think about. Only recently did I invest my final points into Sex Rex. Regarding how I got all those mats, I spent little time between days 7 and 14 looting. From dawn to dusk sometimes, I would just dig up clay and stone with my stone, and then iron, tools. 12k clay here, 12k cobblestone stone here, and get 12k cued up total in the two workbenches I had. After that, build for a day, and then gather up more resources. Now it's an on and off sort of project. The trick honestly is to plan ahead - don't gather exactly what you need, but rather try acquiring double at the very least.

1 hour ago, MechanicalLens said:

Not planned at all. Haha. That stupid demon bird knocked me off.

You handled it like it was nothing, not even one 'run in a circle' panic moments.

I was suprised just how many 'bats in the bellfry' you had at the end ☺️

...would be kinda evil~cool if there was a chance that one or two would choose to roost and lay in waitfor the morning after. that'd get the heart pumping.

Ah, gotcha. Yep, being open to new ideas & re-evaluating strategies is the key :thumb:

12 minutes ago, FileMachete said:

You handled it like it was nothing, not even one 'run in a circle' panic moments.

I was suprised just how many 'bats in the bellfry' you had at the end ☺️

...would be kinda evil~cool if there was a chance that one or two would choose to roost and lay in waitfor the morning after. that'd get the heart pumping.

Ah, gotcha. Yep, being open to new ideas & re-evaluating strategies is the key :thumb:

You get used to it after a while. ;)

Yeah maybe that, or how about every time you loot a bird's nest, there's a chance for a swarm of angry vultures to spawn? ;)

Very good. :)

Archived