Crashing After Cleaning and Update

CaptainNDB

So I've had this issue, and it's intermittent, but mostly won't let me play. For whatever reason, I've had the most luck (it seems) with Aiden as my profile. Probably just coincidence.

Anyway, I try to connect to a server, it goes up until initializing, then boots me back to the menu, then goes into creating player, then stays there indefinitely. 

It's always the "NullReferenceException" error.

Log File.txt

In the logfile the exception seems to be when closing down the game AFTER a network error happened. The network error is "INF NET: LiteNetLib: Connection closed: Timeout"

It might mean your internet connection is losing a lot of packets, maybe your router, cables or your network port in the PC is having hardware problems. 

This is just guessing on my part. Maybe move your PC for a day to a friends house and check if you have problems there too. If not, it is your internet connection, if yes, it still might be your PCs port or my theory is simply wrong.

I've already tried two different networks. It worked for one day, then back off again to the same error message. I don't have the ability to go hard line right now at home, but I'm at 100 mbps. I highly doubt it's my connection alone. The only thing that seemed to fix it for that one day, was a full clean, uninstall, a reinstall into 18.4, then immediately updating to 19. 

Archived