Crashed while riding minibike and now I am stuck on it (not a noob, I know the common workarounds)

bcrthe1st

So.. had the game tabbed out for a while (my bad I know) and when I came back in it hung so bad I decided to just let it close the application.

But.. I was riding the minibike at the time and now I can't do jack diddly.

Tried teleport commands but was denied for all sorts of reasons (expected bla bla... even tried the coords I was at but up 1 metre, to no avail, still denied).

Any help appreciated.

Error messages help to identify a cause, bla bla does not.

What exactly does jack diddly in this case mean? I assume you can't dismount the bike with "E". Do you get an error message or does nothing happen at all?

Are you stuck in some hole? Does the bike still drive a little back and forth?

Are you on a server or can you directly edit your save? in the latter case and if nobody else has a better idea you could simply delete a file vehicles.??? (I don't remember if ??? was "xml" or something else) and hope that this deletes the vehicle without anything else breaking.

-------

PS: Posting a logfile also helps, all the error messages are usually in there already, no need to type them yourself

On 7/2/2020 at 1:01 PM, meganoth said:

Are you on a server or can you directly edit your save? in the latter case and if nobody else has a better idea you could simply delete a file vehicles.??? (I don't remember if ??? was "xml" or something else) and hope that this deletes the vehicle without anything else breaking.

vehicles.dat is the extension.

Archived