Is it possible to change the colour of textures for plant and blocks?

QuantumX

It it possible to us the overlaytints or some other command to change the block tint of an item to use the same block but when used ingame it has a different tint. using the example below how would i change the tint of the block? its using the texture for goldenrod (401) i believe.. The idea is when i plant the seed, the plant goes though the goldenrod growing stages, but with a different tint to the original block to make the growing pattern look different. growthrate is set to 1 for testing :) [CODE] [/CODE] I tried to use the command [CODE][/CODE] but that did not seem to work...

• 3 years later...

I’ve noticed there are 2 different types of crops. Some have texture only and some like corn also have a model file. Not sure if there is a difference with tinting though.

If you figure this out I’d love to know as I have a bunch of crops as well :)

Growth rate 1 is erratic. Use 2 minimum for testing purposes.

You cant use tints on blocks (you cant even tint an icon on a block), you have to replace the mesh file/texture directly.

Icon tinting for block does work. You just set the icon name and tint color directly in the block xml.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?86145-HDHQ-Textures-Lighting-Environment

Download links at the bottom of the OP. I need to rewrite the OP to flesh out the new stuff I just added.

You can grab them from Nexus or Gitlab.

sorry the link and the modlet just didn't help me with my issue. I need it made alittle more simpler for me. I want to change the color of the corn or potato or mushroom plant while it grows to use this as part of my superfood collection. I am good with the prefabs for those crop just want to change the color

sorry the link and the modlet just didn't help me with my issue. I need it made alittle more simpler for me. I want to change the color of the corn or potato or mushroom plant while it grows to use this as part of my superfood collection. I am good with the prefabs for those crop just want to change the color

Start the beginning you must:

Archived