Getting bored

5 hours ago, PoloPoPo said:

I have started a new savegame on "elite" difficulty yesterday where I don't want to build a base at all but rather stay nights and horde nights in POIs I prepare more or less and explore the map like a nomade.

I've tried this a few times - the increasing severity of the Horde Nights more or less makes those games too much of a challenge for me to stick with for very long.
If you're able to keep up with it, more power to ya - and have fun :)

If you play a game that is heavily inspired by minecraft and you don´t like mining....

This is not an FPS. You need to build, you need to collect. You need to mine. Good luck getting enough tokens for everything that needs mining. If you play longer, wich you obviously would do if mining is not needed, the hordes are eating ammo like crazy. You could never buy enough nitrate and coal for that. Not even right now where collecting tokens is easy af, wich i think will not always be the case. Also not with questing rewards in a mod. Unless you balance them to be totally OP. At this point you could also play a pure shooter tbh.

Archived