Anyone know if it's possible to revert your game version?

As I am sure you can read the title upon entering this forum, I come here with a question about being able to play the game on an older build. From my research around the internet it seems that the game is in a current state that mostly only high ranging pc specs can run the game well (and even then those seem to be having issues due to shaders and what not) and was wondering if there is any way to revert your version to an older version update to play (at the very least single player) just until things work out via updates from the Fun Pimps and what not. I hope that someone can give me an answer I am looking for and details on how to do so! (if possible)

Go to your steam library.

Right click on the game.

Click on properties tab.

Click the betas tab.

Underneath the "Select the betas you want to opt into:"

Click on the bar to drop the past betas list and choose which older build you want, out of the list that is available. 

edit: Almost forgot.

VIP! Start totally fresh. Clean everything, along with your character profile.

and just for info, you definitely do not need a "high end" system to run it. Just play with the settings. I'm running a years old CPU, only 16 gig of DDR3 ram and a 1050ti GPU and yea I drop into the 30's at times but the game is absolutely playable.

Archived