Hit zombie fly too far

Codovan

I'm just guessing here, hopefully someone else will know instead of guess how that is controlled.

Search your Mods directory for filename "physicsbodies.xml". If there is one, note in which mod it is and either remove the mod or ask the author if it is safe to delete just this one file or how to edit it.

If there is no such file, look for filename "buffs.xml" and look for lines that have the word "Ragdoll" in them. Again, either remove that mod completely or ask the author if it is safe to only delete the lines with "Ragdoll" in it or the whole file.

Or guess which mod may do this. Total Conversion mods might do it.  Hint: If you use a Total Conversion, don't add further mods unless the author explicitly states that those are compatible. If you added a weapon mod, that's likely the one. Check the mod description, maybe it is listed as a feature. Ask the author.

Thanks for the hint.

Sadly there ist no "physicsbodies.xml" (i looked for it befor the post) in all mods and in the buffs.xml ist no Ragdoll (was new too me).

Yes I know that is better to look which mod it causing it. I try to learn how to mod this game a little and the "fly distance" was in vanilla too much and i hoped i coud adjust it.

There is also "PushFactor" in entityclasses.xml. I ruled it out first, but who knows?

You might just switch out mods and test until you find the one who does it. Reduces your search space even if you just want to find the relevant value yourself instead of asking the author.

I found out which one it is that causing this sadly it is the "War3zuk Alpha 18.4 B4 All In One" the big one. I will looking forward to find a solution but i if i dont get it i must sak the author as you sugest.

Archived