Quest Idea...Fun?

Laz Man

If there was a quest to build walls around a certain area and stop zombie spawns within that area.  Would that be a fun quest to people?  Let me know what you think would be a fun idea as I am cooking up some things but want to see what other think before I spend more time on it...

11 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

If there was a quest to build walls around a certain area and stop zombie spawns within that area.  Would that be a fun quest to people?  Let me know what you think would be a fun idea as I am cooking up some things but want to see what other think before I spend more time on it...

<voice="Donald Trump">Of course the quest to build the wall around a certain area would be fun. The bigger the better.</voice>

On a serious note, I was thinking of a quest to fortify a POI or group of POIs (Town) and once done, the zombie spawns within that zone would be disabled.  Sorta like how survivors in TWD fortified woodbury, the prison, and Alexandria.

3 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

On a serious note, I was thinking of a quest to fortify a POI or group of POIs (Town) and once done, the zombie spawns within that zone would be disabled.  Sorta like how survivors in TWD fortified woodbury, the prison, and Alexandria.

I'm not sure if it's possible to disable zombie spawns inside a specific area. I know trader's bases are like that, but they are kinda specific, nothing like any other POI in the game.

2 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Lets say I figured out a way on how to do it but it would require a trade off....:)

probably will need to do a series of proof of concepts first, but I think its doable.

Wouldn't you like to share your findings with the rest of the class? 👨‍🎓

Archived