If we had to have one thing fixed

Nickatnight

Ok so as the title suggests I just want to talk about if one thing where it be fixed.  I love this game and I have in the past recommended 7 days to many friends who all enjoyed the game.  Sure the game has many quirks on the console and is limited on what it has but it gives the game character.  But one thing that is a game breaker that caused everyone I know to stop playing and said would come back 100% if it was fixed is the glitch that's causes the game to crash and the area where the player is to revert back to its original state.    Now honestly I'd love for this game to get all the updates that are on pc  it would just add to the enjoyment of playing the game.  But if anything was to be done to the game and only one I'd have to say that would be the glitch to fix.  Now I dont know wether or not it's the same for others out there who played this game on xbox or ps4 but I want to know how many would come back if that glitch was fixed and if it was started if fun pimps started a go fund me to raise the money it would take to to fix and do a few updates would actually support and lend a hand in bringing back a game that was once dead.

There are numerous ways to avoid the MD5 bug on the Xbox. They are posted several times in this forum.

Given that the heart of that issue is a result of the file system Microshaft chose to use, it will be difficult for the developer to resolve it. It honestly would be cheaper and easier for MS to just update the console to use an actual NTFS file system instead of the @%$*#!ized version they have going on that was out-dated before the console was even released.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather we get manual saving added to the game. How this oversight was allowed to happen is bizarre. Autosaving should not have been the only option. I don't know if newer versions on the pc have added it but older versions should have had it from the start.

1 hour ago, Rez090 said:

I'd rather we get manual saving added to the game. How this oversight was allowed to happen is bizarre. Autosaving should not have been the only option. I don't know if newer versions on the pc have added it but older versions should have had it from the start.

It's not an autosave either. The changes are constantly being written to player data files, and map region files, as you are playing. If you were going to add a "manual save" feature, you would be adding a feature to back up several gigabytes of data on your console hard drive. Each manual save will be huge.

7 Days is not like the other games you play where a save is only a few bytes, or maybe a few megabytes.

I play on the PC and this Xbox problem is much worse and definitely needs to be addressed.

the one bug in the PC that I am dying to see fixed is the one that causes my crossbow to unload when I switch from it to my pistol. It has got me killed in a few occasions.

6 hours ago, ElCabong said:

the one bug in the PC that I am dying to see fixed is the one that causes my crossbow to unload when I switch from it to my pistol. It has got me killed in a few occasions.

That's only because you switch weapons before you reload the crossbow. This is an intended mechanic. Before you could not switch weapons during reload, and were locked into reloading. Now you are able to switch, at the cost of not reloading the weapon.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:07 PM, SylenThunder said:

That's only because you switch weapons before you reload the crossbow. This is an intended mechanic. Before you could not switch weapons during reload, and were locked into reloading. Now you are able to switch, at the cost of not reloading the weapon.

I see. I could get killed if I'm locked into reloading too. I hate it when that happens

Archived