Need too update bad

This needs too be updated on ps4 and Xbox one please as a player on my xbox one this needs too be updated. Use the people who are on the PC helping you out and take Telltale Games  off of the Xbox and PS4 because they are no longer in service. (THIS GAME NEEDS A MAJOR UPDATE)

It's never going to happen, so people on consoles were sold a product that will forever be in a broken alpha state. You can't get a refund either....nor will they offer players a cd key of the PC version. 

The consumer basically got screwed on this one and there is nobody to complain to.

3 hours ago, Y34RX3R0 said:

It's never going to happen, so people on consoles were sold a product that will forever be in a broken alpha state. You can't get a refund either....nor will they offer players a cd key of the PC version. 

The consumer basically got screwed on this one and there is nobody to complain to.

Got screwed by whom? By fate? Or our free-market economy? Even Telltale shouldn't be judged too harshly, lots of companies make a few wrong decision and go bankrupt. In games development a lot depends on the tastes and likes of your customers (the players) and lots of companies misjudge their market and make products that too few ultimately want.

You bought a game from telltale and probably(?) got enough play time and fun out of it to make up for the money you spent. You lost part of what the deal was about but so did every other creditor (in the widest sense you are one) of telltale including TFP.

In this post you carefully avoid saying "sold by telltale", "get a refund from microsoft" or "get a key from TFP" to make it look like it is all the same entity. It isn't. Nice sleight of hand 😉

I know how it feels. I have a few games in my steam pool that were promised to eventually be ported to my platform and often because of money problems they had to drop those plans. I learnt to only buy games where I am satisfied with the current state or where I intentionally want to bet money on the however likely chance that it may happen in the future. Because some are out to screw me, but most are just victims of circumstances and their own imperfection.

EDIT: Oops, after looking up a word I previously used in this post I found out I didn't know what it really means. English is not my mother language. Sorry for that.

Archived