Massive build

FrostX1

I have been playing this  game for a while now and I think the biggest building I have seen was stuff like the pop-n-pills hospital and the shamway factory. But one of the goals I have kinda set for myself is to build something in survival that is at least 3 times the size of those buildings. I'm talking about a building so massive that you could spend multiple in game days exploring and never find your way out. I know that the logistics of a build that size would be insane and there would probably be no feasible way to make the structure completely safe from collapsing, but what I'm looking for is some ideas as to how I could go about making a building large enough that it could almost be a city.

11 hours ago, FrostX1 said:

I have been playing this  game for a while now and I think the biggest building I have seen was stuff like the pop-n-pills hospital and the shamway factory. But one of the goals I have kinda set for myself is to build something in survival that is at least 3 times the size of those buildings. I'm talking about a building so massive that you could spend multiple in game days exploring and never find your way out. I know that the logistics of a build that size would be insane and there would probably be no feasible way to make the structure completely safe from collapsing, but what I'm looking for is some ideas as to how I could go about making a building large enough that it could almost be a city.

your welcome to try my Hotel or stadium or theme park in the prefabs section. There are others there to who have big prefabs you may enjoy.

Someone suggested of adding a large mall complex in another forum topic. I think this could be a good idea at some point in adding into the game, and make it so it will take a few in game days to clear it.

Archived