Added Frequency (+Range?) for Airdrops?

MechanicalLens

Nowadays I typically play with airdrops disabled. However, that hasn't stopped me from remembering that currently you can either have them disabled, or for them to come every 3 days, or every 7 days. Are there any plans in the future to give them the "blood moon treatment" with a developed frequency + range system?

I was confused what you meant by your title (like range... how far away they are?)  

I do think it'd be great to have them show up somewhat randomly.  It'd also be cool to set the time (also with the ability to do +random range).   Like, an active server with an airdrop that happens at NIGHT, causing you to risk zombies and other players, would be cool...  I haven't played on a PVP server in a long time, so not sure how airdrops work on them anymore.  (Currently playing with a few friends on private server). 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:16 PM, Dabeeto said:

I was confused what you meant by your title (like range... how far away they are?)  

I do think it'd be great to have them show up somewhat randomly.  It'd also be cool to set the time (also with the ability to do +random range).   Like, an active server with an airdrop that happens at NIGHT, causing you to risk zombies and other players, would be cool...  I haven't played on a PVP server in a long time, so not sure how airdrops work on them anymore.  (Currently playing with a few friends on private server). 

by range, what MechanincalLens means is that it can happen randomly within a set number of days later. Essentially, if you take blood moon range for example, you can have blood moon frequency set to 7 days, and have a blood moon range set to 3 days therefore making the blood moon happen on day 7, 8, 9, or 10.

Archived