A19 and stutter

mrblueplaydoh

I love the “my hardware” come back, if it was my hardware then why out of the 300 games I have in my PC that this is the ONLY game that does it? Oh that’s a lie as escape from tarkov does as well which happens to be Unity engine same as this game, I wander if that’s the problem for high end machines like mine?

I love the “my hardware” come back, if it was my hardware then why out of the 300 games I have in my PC that this is the ONLY game that does it? Oh that’s a lie as escape from tarkov does as well which happens to be Unity engine same as this game, I wander if that’s the problem for high end machines like mine?

This is the only game in your lineup that is a Fully 3D Voxel game with Structural Integrity and complex AI pathing. I'd venture to be that there are zero other titles in your lineup that are as taxing to CPU, RAM, and HDD access than this one.

Sadly unless you do the needful in reporting the issue, along with all of the requested details, you won't ever get anywhere.

So you can be as salty as you want to. You're not going to get any help if you're just going to be a dick.

Archived