Server Listings

Davey1965

Hi. Dunno if this is possible but here goes. Ive been playing a game for some weeks and am building a great base and a good amount of resource but the game has disappeared from my server list. Is there a way of looking at something that gives me a list of those servers that ive connected to?

The icon that looks like Greek columns is your history. Best of all if you favorite servers that you play on. I think you might be able to see the IP address in your output log as well. Could always be that the owner of the server closed it down but hopefully not.

Open steam, hit view tab at top left, click on servers, then hit the history tab. That should show the servers you have played on. If it is not showing the 7 Days servers click on change filters at bottom left and pick 7 days to die in games.

Another place I found ip addresses of servers I have played on...

5cTA7Cl.png

If I click on one of these folders, it has 2 folders (Player, World) and a host.txt file. These are related to servers I have played on. If I open the host.txt file it gives me the ip address of the server. You could check if you have these folders. Mine are in C:\Users\Home User\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\SavesLocal. Not sure if it will help as I don't know how long these files stay on your computer. You might have to check out each ip to find out which server it belongs to.

Other than this I am stumped now :)

Archived