A18 Experience and turrets/ traps

r1cochet

Thanks for helping. I thought I read that somewhere but wasn't having much luck finding it again. You referred to junk turrets so I am guessing a shotgun turret or blade traps don't get you any experience for killing Z's?

If so looks like a base with just junk turrets. I am sure I am not the first to say this but it would be nice if all traps would give you experience it motivates you to make a cool base with a lot of traps.

As I don't have the description text nor the xml available at the moment I can't give you definite answers, but I assumed that at least blade traps, but probably also shotgun turrets ARE electrically operated traps and give xp. Basically everything that you learn the recipe of in that perk tree should also give xp

Only the lowlevel spike traps give no xp. If you want to make sure, just create a test-Navezgane, get a shotgun turret from creative menue, a lot of xp to level the perk, and spawn or lure a zombie in front of the turret. Watch the xp display to see if you get xp

Archived