Couple of easy questions

180Shauny

Hi All,

Is there anything stronger than wood bars that costs less than iron bars that I can shoot through? Looking for vulture protection on horde night primarily but finding iron in relatively short supply based on all the other stuff I'm trying to make and not wanting to spend my entire days mining iron. I am going to set up some turrets for AA defense (thanks for that Jawoodle, and for your testing of the kill corridor in A18) as well.

Second question, I'm at day 37, can I expect a crucible or crucible schematic to show up at some point? Seems like a huge investment in skill points to unlock it otherwise and really needing to get a supply of steel.

Yeesh sounds like I might have to give in, or do a couple of days looping around the traders. Sucks as steel is so fundamental from mid game onwards. Basically if you want any decent defenses you must spec heavily on Intelligence, hope they balance it a bit.

Edit - Just read the A19 dev diary and it seems TFP agree, they're reworking the skill trees.

Archived