Electrical wire connection location...

I'm working on a small electrical mod to remove some wires from the game. I currently have a base where, when wired with stock parts, you cannot see a thing due to wires running to blade traps and other things. I do enjoy the wires in some areas and intend on leaving them alone, but in my trap area I need to be able to see.

With that said, I used a stock industrial fusebox and copied it to my own block. I then added a few things to make it function like a relay, only without the wire showing. My issue is that the stock location for a wire to run to, such as from a motion-sensing camera, is on the opposite side of the block from the model. I found out that I could move the model with "ModelOffset", but this is not what I need. How can I tell the game that the electrical wire connects on the other side of the block? I do not see anything for this but must be missing it because relays seem to attach correctly.

*UPDATE*

The current code. Nothing special.

<block name="DHTA_Fusebox">
<property name="Extends" value="corrugatedMetalNoUpgradeMaster"/>
<property name="CustomIcon" value="fusebox"/>
<property name="DescriptionKey" value="DHTA_Fusebox_Desc"/>
<property name="Class" value="Powered"/>
<property name="UnlockedBy" value="perkAdvancedEngineering"/>
<property name="Shape" value="Ext3dModel"/>
<property name="Texture" value="293"/>
<property name="Mesh" value="models"/>
<property name="Model" value="Industrial/fusebox" param1="main_mesh"/>
<property name="HandleFace" value="South"/>
<property name="Material" value="Mmetal_hard"/>
<property name="StabilitySupport" value="true"/>
<property name="DamageReceived" value="0.5"/>
<property name="LightOpacity" value="0"/>
<property name="Collide" value="movement,melee,bullet,arrow,rocket"/>
<property class="RepairItems">
	<property name="resourceElectricParts" value="1"/>
	<property name="resourceForgedIron" value="1"/>
</property>
<property name="RequiredPower" value="0"/>
<property name="DisplayType" value="blockElectrical"/>
<property name="Group" value="Science"/>
<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceElectricParts" count="1,2" tag="salvageHarvest"/>
<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceScrapIron" count="0" tag="allHarvest"/>
<drop event="Destroy" name="resourceScrapIron" count="1,20" prob="1"/>
<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="1" prob="0.75" stick_chance="1"/>
<property name="EconomicValue" value="150"/>
<property name="FilterTags" value="fdecor,fother,felectrical"/>
<property name="SortOrder1" value="70e0"/>
</block>

OK, the Y coordinate does indeed raise or lower the wire location depending on positive or negative values, but the X and Z coordinates do nothing at all. I tested by adjusting the value first to -0.75, saving the file, and loading the game to check. I could see that the Y value at -0.75 looks to be about where I want it height-wise, so I left that value alone. I would then exit the game and repeat the process for the X and Z variables, trying -0.75 first, then 0.75. Each time I would adjust the variable I would save the file, load my game, and look. Nothing done to X and Z seems to work, so while the wire is at the correct height for the fusebox, it floats in the air out in front of the actual fusebox model. Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a different property just for the X and/or Z value adjustments?

Archived