Sword Concepts

Adam the Waster

7DTD has a lot of weapons But Whats a Classic weapon For Killing used for thousands of years?

The Sword!

swrods.jpg.b69886336480c4de49e12590e4588988.jpg

It would have the Same Animation as the Machete! but its Slightly slower due to weight.

Stone Sword: DM 11 , HD 22. Crafted with 10 stone , 5 wood , 2 cloth and 5 fiber's!

Iron Sword: DM 15 , HD 30. crafted with 25 Forged Iron , 3 iron short pipes , 4 leather and 10 scrap iron!

Steel Sword! DM 20 , HD 40. Crafted with 25 forged Steel , 10 forged Iron , 3 Iron pipes , and 10 leather!

It would have the Same Animation as the Machete! but its Slightly slower due to weight.

The machete is a slow/heavy type of blade due to being balanced so heavily towards the tip so that it is good at hacking.

A more "classic" sword may be slightly longer but would almost certainly be lighter or at most equally heavy.

That said, the classic european sword would very likely not be an ideal anti-zombie weapon. You would be looking at excellent hacking/cutting variants like a chinese war sword or maybe an oversized khukri.

The machete is a slow/heavy type of blade due to being balanced so heavily towards the tip so that it is good at hacking.

A more "classic" sword may be slightly longer but would almost certainly be lighter or at most equally heavy.

That said, the classic european sword would very likely not be an ideal anti-zombie weapon. You would be looking at excellent hacking/cutting variants like a chinese war sword or maybe an oversized khukri.

that's true (a little oversight on my part) due to my experience with makeshift swords (i like to make some by using a forge! and a "makeshift anvil")

but i would say that cuz the machete is a tier 3 "knife" so it could have a slight advantage due to being lighter!

the swords could be a bit slower due to 1. There more makeshift design(adding weights and raw s and 2. the slight larger size (for a bit more range)

Archived