Do you recommend mods?

M4cM4rco

Hello Guys,

do you recommend mods if i would like to have more content for 7d2d or do you say it is usless.

And if you recommend which Version I should play with Mods:

A18

Pro:

+ Better Content from the 7d2d devloper

+ Newer Version

Contra:

- Not much Mods

A17

Pro:

+More and Bigger Mods like Ravenhearst

Contra:

- older Version

I will be glad if you help me to choose.

PS: I will play just with a friend coop

Be patient, A18 (and every version) have changed so much that the development takes quite a lot of time. In a month there might be more full mods available.

so you recommend to stay on A18 and playing with mods which support A18 and show sometimes if new mods are realeased?

Ravenhearst for example...

Last thing I "heard" from them:

Update for 12/6/2019

@everyone Testing is fully underway for Ravenhearst 6.2. The plan is to release it for 18.2b5 Stable right now, with incremental non wipe patches and fixes until 18.3 etc where there will be a new content update. We apologize for the length of time it took but we were cementing our files, naming structure and pois so that they are fully modular and easier to update to a new Alpha in the future so it was necessary work that was 2 years coming.

So far test has been amazing, and while I can not give a definite release date we are definitely aiming for a pre Christmas release. Stay tuned here for more updates and news as we get closer to the big release.

Archived