Every single prefab I place collapses

Pancho

I've tried it with ones I've made from scratch.

I've tried it with ones where I shut off EAC and loaded a vanilla structure into a prefab and built off of it.

In the world I drop my blue cube, load the prefab, replace BB Position.

Then you have to log out and back in to activate it I guess.

As soon as I set foot on it, it collapses.

If I try to use the world editor to build something in place, I save, log out, come back.

Didn't save.

Help!

I'm in A18 Stable.

I've tried it with ones where I shut off EAC and loaded a vanilla structure into a prefab and built off of it.

If I try to use the world editor to build something in place, I save, log out, come back.

Didn't save.

Help!

I'm in A18 Stable.

Probably the console spawn is borked. Try using the rwgmixer

Didn't save.

Help!

I'm in A18 Stable.

The World Editor itself does not save buildings. You can build something there, then you have to mark it and then you can export is as a prefab.

I will take a look for a short explanation.

There is it:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94960-How-do-you-use-the-new-Export-Prefab&p=898618&viewfull=1#post898618

Others you made from scratch a screenshot ay be nice. Maybe it is not as mysterious as you think.

The World Editor itself does not save buildings. You can build something there, then you have to mark it and then you can export is as a prefab.

I will take a look for a short explanation.

There is it:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94960-How-do-you-use-the-new-Export-Prefab&p=898618&viewfull=1#post898618

Others you made from scratch a screenshot ay be nice. Maybe it is not as mysterious as you think.

Ok so recalculate stability worked on the half vanilla/half homemade, and on the vanilla one.

I have to make one from scratch to test it though, which I am going to do for my own information and anybody else.

Once I finish I will report back with SS if needed.

Archived