I could never understand this why do they change to different alpha phases?

Lightingfast29

It went from alpha 15 then to alpha 16 then alpha 17 I really loved that alpha cause it gave me a challenge :) Now it's alpha 18 and to me it seems not as hard as 17 and older ones were:( why do they keep changing alpha phases?

In the full release will all the past alpha phases be combined? Or is it to see what alpha phase players like the most? Thx for any one that can help me understand this:)

The short of it is that alphas aren't really for public consumption.

I know but alpha 18 just seems stale. But alpha 17 and 16 were challenging and it had wondering zombies:) Now it not as hard as it once were:( and yea sure it can get hard but not to the degree from a17 and a16 those ones were the best alphas in my opinion :)

The game is in Early Access. Each alpha version is just a newer version of the game, with additions and changes that the developers make until they're satisfied with the way the game feels and all the content is added. Then they get out of the alpha phase and release the game as a full, official version.

Short answer is, no, the stuff from old alphas won't come back unless the devs decide to add it back in a future version of the game.

The game is in Early Access. Each alpha version is just a newer version of the game, with additions and changes that the developers make until they're satisfied with the way the game feels and all the content is added. Then they get out of the alpha phase and release the game as a full, official version.

Short answer is, no, the stuff from old alphas won't come back unless the devs decide to add it back in a future version of the game.

Ok thx:)

Archived