Blunderbuss ideas

Adam the Waster

Tell me who uses the blunderbuss???? me nether its out shined by most guns and even bows. so i have some ideas to make the Blunderbuss great again!!!

1: new ammo types: this is so you can make different ammos for different purposes heres some of them

Cannon shot: need's 5 lead , 3 clay and 1 gunpowder!. it acts like a slug but it shoots a large ball that does nice amount of damage. and makes zombies fall down.

Glass Shot: needs 2 broken glass , 1 iron and 1 gunpowder! this shoots sharp pieces of glass that does nice damage and causes a nasty bleed! also has a nice penetration

Dragon shot: needs 1 oil , 10 gas , 2 paper and 2 gunpowder. this is a short range shot. but shoots a big blast of fire thats can set your enemies on fire.

2: Better range: i'm not saying make it into a sniper but make it so you can actually hit something!

3: kick back: zombie hit by it will fall over more often

4: better mod's for it: some mods for shotguns like chokes , barrel extenders and more can work better for it.

5: faster reload. just a bit faster!

thxs for reading if you got any ideas feel free to talk about them!

With the blunderbuss, since it's custom made, the possibilities for modification are endless.

An idea I had was to give the blunderbuss x2 the mod slots, so it starts out weak, but can get good as you add stuff on it.

Also I was thinking it would have a bunch of exclusive mods made from other gun parts that make it more like that gun. Like you can add a 9mm barrel to make it shoot pistol bullets, or bolt-action mod made from rifle parts. It's okay if it is generally more tactical/resource efficient to use a pure weapon, it's still going to be fun messing around with varying amalgamations of different guns.

There are mods that would be totally stupid-looking on any other gun but might be acceptable as exclusive for the blunderbuss. For example:

-Primitive 8x scope: Like a regular 8x scope, but it's crafted from two 4x scopes and duct tape.

-Primitive gun light: Just a torch/candle taped to the barrel.

-Nail shooter: A nailgun and motion detector attached to the side that automatically fires nails when you point the gun at zombies. Drastically reduces weapon handling.

Archived