Please Don't do it Pimps!!

Bigrowdy

Every iteration of a new alpha, they all start out challenging and fun. But as the bugs get squashed with patches...nerfs ALWAYS make there way into the game to ruin the fun because of complainers. So A 18 is THE best Alpha in quite a while. 100% of my steam friends agree. 100%. But you dont hear us that love what your doing because we are off enjoying the game. The complainers though will always be here. Please consider US, the enjoyers of the game, when nerfs are being considered because of complainers. Got some minor gripes myself like more zombies/wandering hordes please, and I think you might have over done it with the stamina debuff fix (can chop at a mountain all day and never breathe hard at level 1 day 1)

Thank you for so much fun in my life..truly.

Well first thing is first you might get more attention by posting on the PC section and not console ;)

I can guarantee you that they don't change things just because of complainers alone. If they don't feel the same way as they do they it probably not happening. A lot of people complain about digging zombies, LBD and so much more but they don't agree and it doesn't change. So it has to be something that they feel the same way about 9 out of 10 times.

The vanilla version isn't never going to be the most hardcore version. Maybe changing some game settings can make it feel that way and give a good challenge but mods are going to be what makes it really hardcore and also more to what you like and then this other mod is more what I like and my game playstyle. Some of what I said is just my opinion of course so take it how you wish. ;)

jeezuz crazywildfire!

you really have been influenced by those developer threads.

you make it seem like it is a reasonable, balanced place.

ha ha!

ps - dont know how to do positive emojis (if there is such a thing)

I'm on my phone and they don't show up for me to use and I only know like 2 of them to type it out lol.

Please don't bring digging zombies to console, we value our underground time very much over here.

Well current gen will be safe of digging zombies so you are all good ;)

Next gen console will have them if the game goes gold and the finished pc version goes to next gen. Oh and please say "I" not "we" you dont speak for everyone and I play on console also and digging zombies don't bother me. I personally don't mind the challenge when mining and any time I'm underground. Also this is just my playstyle and how I play it isn't nothing about telling someone else how they should play because I don't personally care how one plays the game only how I play ;)

Archived