Game improving ideas

mrripper

Here are some of my ideas that can improve the already great game: [LIST] [*][B]Underground[/B] - Underground systems based on biomes where zombies have full strength during the day too. Like metro systems in cities, caves in woods, mines in hills and so on... Also they should be dangerous but rewarding for player to explore. And a bit scarry :dread: [*][B]War remains[/B] - It would be really immersive to see some remains of military equipment, overrun underground bunkers, airfields, missile silos as result of zombie outbreak. [*][B]Exposure[/B] - Game aimed for survival experience should at least consider some more factors in survival like exposure. I heard they are planning to implement dynamic weather. It would be nice to adjust your equipment to not freeze during snowing or blizzard rather than wear cold metal protective equipment. New craftable raincoats, warm fur clothes and other items/devices could be crafted. Player would be forced to seek shelter and to choose between warmth during night or greater chance of assault of zombies/bandits due to visible light from fire. Also soaked player could easily freeze to death (especialy in cold biomes) and they have to seek for heat source. [*][B]Landmarks[/B] - Some rare buildings areas meant for eye candy. Light houses, elevated overviews, parks, towers, castles... [*][B]Interaction[/B] - Some gestures so players can interact without texting/talking. Interacting with objects like sitting on sofas or lying on the bed would be awesome [/LIST]

I really like these ideas! 1. I know they're planning on adding caves once some of the structural integrity issues are resolved. I like the idea to have different underground systems in different biomes! 2. This is a great idea! They can be really rare and far apart but say for example there could be items that you could find in desks/filecabinets that have the coordinates written on them of a military base far way kind of like a treasure map! 3. Exposure is a planned feature that I'm really excited about! Not sure how they plan on implementing it but it seems they are going the way of debuffs for a lot of stuff. I like the part about craftable gear to protect yourself. 4. I think this one may be better solved by adding custom prefabs to your map but I really hope they add more variety to their default POIs 5. More roleplaying stuff would be fun! Also gestures like waving, pointing, etc.... Good ones!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived