All those bones - Let's use them

gcomerfo

Imo. Best use for bones.... Taxidermy! Sure, completely useless in a survival aspect. But it will allow us to create some pretty cool "furniture". Stuffed deer, pig, rabbit.... and perhaps more morbidly... stuffed zombies! :X Will also come into play once they bring wild animals like bears and wolves into the world :D

Again a bunch of people who insist building and crafting from moldy, fetid and slowly rotting away zombie bones... I can imagine some spikes if I ever wanted to touch that thing in the first place. Other than that, you can't craft a throwable weapon from them (too light) or structure support (too fragile) or food (just weird...if you even thought about it in the first place). We could say the disease goes away by (say) boiling and use boiled bone as a bone meal fertilizer, maybe?

[QUOTE=Euzio;123518] stuffed zombies! :X [/QUOTE] lol, until you are desperately trying to escape a horde right at dusk, you run into your house not thinking about the zombie statue, turn around after closing the door and panic, unloading several shotgun shells into your home and furniture hahaha

[QUOTE=caleb68;123511]You know... in so many of the zombie movies... there's some sick little guy who just can't help but make furniture out of bones.... imagine a bone chair, table, night stand, bed frame. Yep... I could see people intentionally going out and hunting for bones...[/QUOTE] Erm...that would probably be me :lol:

[QUOTE=ricslady99;123649]How about if they just stack and are burnable? It never hurts to have more fuel, right :)[/QUOTE] go to the burn zone with a mostly empty inventory. There are massive coal deposits EVERYWHERE lol. you can gather enough fuel to last weeks in game, even if you convert a good chunk of it to gunpowder. I don't even mine for coal anymore because it is too easy to get in the burned zone. EDIT: also, bones don't burn so making them fuel would not make sense.

Archived