Are the Storage Box crates meant to not be craftable?

Vechs

Alpha 18

Unless I'm derpy, I can't figure out how to make them. How are we to make the pretty looking storage walls that have symbols on the boxes?

Are we meant to only use the basic wooden chests?

:v

Check for a generic wood furniture item. That is a helper block that operates like the building blocks. You craft it and then pick what type of furniture to place by holding R

BTW, after playing around a bit with the "shapes" feature in the "reload" popup; I'm quite liking it. It's nice to declutter the crafting menus.

Not just that but think about all the recipes that could be removed. A common issue with big mods was adding recipes caused lag. Now you can free up recipes and mods can use the same functionality. Aka a generic skill book, that a user could turn into whatever skill book they want, without having to make 150 recipes to convert the item into 150 different items.

Okay I must be blind. Can someone post a screenshot of the item so I can see the exact name? I've been through the crafting menu three times now and I can't find any item that lets you make the Storage Box... :(

EDIT:

Nevermind. I found it, my manually typing in "furniture". I guess I'm blind.

Archived