A Mix Of everything

Adam the Waster

makeshift stove , Water Pump/well , Dismantle Table( to scrap stuff down for more)

more animals Like Bison , Black bears , Wolverines , Bighorn Sheep , moose , Cows/bulls and Pronghorns

melee weapons that you can Find or Craft with blueprints like. link here

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?126581-New-Weapons-Melee-ranged-makeshift-Ect

weapon and Armor Mods will become visible

more cars you can find to Scrap like Trucks , Vans , jeeps , cop cars Etc

---------------------------------------------------

a List of New Zombies Link here

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?126260-New-Zombie-Types!-and-Special-zombies

-----------------------------------------------------------------

More Equipment like Thermit , Throwing Knifes , Spike Bombs , Bait , Alarm Bomb

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more clothes and armor like. football Gear , Swat Armor , Police BDU shorts and Hat , Prisoner Jumpsuit, Gasmask , armored Hazmat suit , Reinforced Leather and Scrap and Plastic armor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new traps like a Fire trap , Flinger trap , Tesla Trap , Steam trap, Propeller trap( it sucks them in and there's them into red mist)

other traps: Spike barrel: a very spiky barrel that's great for pillar.

Steel spike's

bear traps: can dismember legs and trap them(can Rearm)

Spiked Door or Shock door: spiked dose damage if to close and Shock dose's the same but with electricity.

Speaker Trap: two speaker, with armor and makes loud noises to lure zombies to or away from something.

Bouncing Bettye's: jump up and there go the zombies head

Reinforced Spikes: a mix of wood and metal act like barbed wire and spikes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

over time food and water will decay(Food ill have higher food poisoning and water is disintary)

new food and water

Apple

Fish meat

Energy bar

MRE

contaminated meat

Contaminated water

scrambled eggs

Megacrush XSREAM

Slop

Moonshine

mashed Potato's

Jerky

Soda

cyeasmum rod tea(basically mixed Tea)

Aloe Tea

yucca Tea

-------------------------------------

New Meds

Adrenaline shot: (gives you a second chance of life and increase speed and energy) don't uses to much.

homemade Painkiller: not as strong but can make them like normal ones

homemade Vitamins: nothing changes

trucker pills: gives increase energy don't over uses

rattle snake venom: don't eat but can be used to make very strong medicine

Strong painkillers: very good but very addictive

------------------------------------------------\

New Ore's

Sulfur: can be made to make stronger explosives and even another way to make gunpowder

-------------------------------------------------------------------

new junk

Cell phone (scrap for electronics and iron)

brass jewelry( can be scraped or brass)

Silver jewelry ( rare can be scraped for silver)

Old plastic bottle( can be scraped for Polymers)

pack of cigarettes( Can be scraped for paper and chemicals)

Teddy bear( scrap for cloth and leather)

bag of Charcoal( scrap for Coal)

Old Change( can be scraped for iron and copper)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

new Resources

Chemicals( used in repair kits , cars , guns and more)

Copper (used to make electronics and brass)

Honey comb( used to make jar of honey and food Recipes and medicine found in beehives.

---------------------------------------------------------------

New usages

Oil: can be used to make guns , cars , gasoline, Repair kits , parts , and Attachments

Paper: Can be used to make Explosives, chemicals , Repair kits and more.

glue: used to make guns and some tools

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrades

These are for forges work benches and chem benches . you dont need them but they give little bonuses

-----------------------------------

advance Bellow and tools: increase of crafting and smelting by half

metal mold: iron and Steel is cheaper and you have a 45% chance of getting two when crafting

Heat storage: decrease Speed of Fuel.

-----------------------------------

toolbox: makes the work bench craft faster and if dismantling/scraping you get more.

Bullet press and arrow press: able to craft 4 extra bullets or arrows and have a chance to not uses any of the resources and crafts faster and able to craft rocket shells

mechanic tools: able to craft guns and cars faster and reduce cost and gives more debility

-----------------

Chemistry Set: able to make bio fuel with fat and rotten meat and able to craft extra gun powered with the same cost

Still: able to craft new alcohol and makes it stronger

Pill press: able to craft better pain killers and medicine

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stove

Spice and utensils

Able to craft better meat and everything is crafted faster.

Boiler: Able to craft better Tea and water. can craft much faster

Slow Cooker: able to cook better stews and meals and much faster

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

last Biomes

Wetland's/swamp

A very swamp land with gators mud and is fairly humid but its also has good resources and has Swamp tree's that grow in water and mushrooms and cattails are allover the bank and very tall grass and 3 Special zombies only here Rooted Walker: a Zombie with old jeans but has a ton of Plants Growing out of Him and can poison you , feral Mud Man: a Zombie covered in mud and can Run thorough with Ease on all 4's and if he attacks you theirs a 15% chance of Him fling mud to blind you dose not do to much damage . and the Drowned victim he has mud and plants all over him and is dress as a stereotypical Hillbilly but there Crazy! it can vomit Mud and can hide in the water. in Navazgane its in the middle of the area where trader Joel is.

Wasteland: Changes its very resource rich with nearly any resources even oil shale! and can find piles of electronic and brass. but it has Dust storms.

and sub Biomes: only found in random gen and it goes like this. Snowy wasteland , Desert wastelands , Cold Desert(just snow and ice). Cold Pine Forest, grassland , overgrown wasteland , over grown desert, badlands , snowy mountains and mountains.

some skills you can learn by doing?

Thanks for Reading this I know its long but what to know everyone's opinion. lol

stive.jpg.9ab0036d27886194795e80a7bef1fe4a.jpg

Some interesting ideas but also some stuff that is just the same as existing stuff in different skins. Fodder for mods but not vanilla

So for example new armor should have some distinctive feature to make it unique or it would just be a reskin of armor already in the game. What would be the difference between swat armor and military armor? That is the interesting question, not how it looks. Maybe spiked armor that damages attacking zombies too? No, not likely, who would want to be hit constantly :cocksure: Probably armored hazmat suits could eventually surface in the game when radiated zones enter the game.

They added lots of weapons in A18. I don't see them adding more, they probably consider that part finished. They might add one only to fill some void, for example if a skill tree like fortitude does not work with the weapons it has.

Traps, yes. This game definitely could use another variant of trap. Just for fun I would really really like a flinger trap, but I fear some dissent from players who want a serious game.

Neither makeshift stove nor water collector are needed, fireplace is easy to make and water is easy to find in the game.

Bait is already in the game in a way, as you can throw stones to lure zombies, but that doesn't really make noise and wake up zombies. But bait could be interesting in combination with trap or bomb, for example a siren with a bomb attached.

---

The reason your walls of ideas are not generating much discussion might be that you post so many of them but don't explain why they should be in the game. Especially if you want to advocate stuff to TFP you should stick to "one idea per post" and explain why it brings something new to the game. I think MM said once "Ideas are cheap", developers usually have hundreds of ideas and only time to implement a handful of them. Most of the times it means they want to implement their own ideas (you would too if you were a developer and had the chance). So them taking up ideas from the community happens very seldom, a new idea has to have the luck to really fill a need or deficiniency the game has.

If you have some talent for programming or art yourself, try modding. The best way to get your ideas into the hands of other players.

Some interesting ideas but also some stuff that is just the same as existing stuff in different skins. Fodder for mods but not vanilla

So for example new armor should have some distinctive feature to make it unique or it would just be a reskin of armor already in the game. What would be the difference between swat armor and military armor? That is the interesting question, not how it looks. Maybe spiked armor that damages attacking zombies too? No, not likely, who would want to be hit constantly :cocksure: Probably armored hazmat suits could eventually surface in the game when radiated zones enter the game.

They added lots of weapons in A18. I don't see them adding more, they probably consider that part finished. They might add one only to fill some void, for example if a skill tree like fortitude does not work with the weapons it has.

Traps, yes. This game definitely could use another variant of trap. Just for fun I would really really like a flinger trap, but I fear some dissent from players who want a serious game.

Neither makeshift stove nor water collector are needed, fireplace is easy to make and water is easy to find in the game.

Bait is already in the game in a way, as you can throw stones to lure zombies, but that doesn't really make noise and wake up zombies. But bait could be interesting in combination with trap or bomb, for example a siren with a bomb attached.

---

The reason your walls of ideas are not generating much discussion might be that you post so many of them but don't explain why they should be in the game. Especially if you want to advocate stuff to TFP you should stick to "one idea per post" and explain why it brings something new to the game. I think MM said once "Ideas are cheap", developers usually have hundreds of ideas and only time to implement a handful of them. Most of the times it means they want to implement their own ideas (you would too if you were a developer and had the chance). So them taking up ideas from the community happens very seldom, a new idea has to have the luck to really fill a need or deficiniency the game has.

If you have some talent for programming or art yourself, try modding. The best way to get your ideas into the hands of other players.

i like all of them but i would like a makeshift stove because A it would look better. B would kinda make more sense because you have a metal base , you have turrets / forges and other stuff.... then you have a small camp fire lol.

Also about the i item at at a time then the Forums would go mayhem it it would just be ADAM THE WASTER(BLANK)

and i don't like to spam.

and thxs for the feed back any kind is Useful to me

also hers some others if your insisted

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?126431-New-Armor!

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?126260-New-Zombie-Types!-and-Special-zombies

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?126321-Naveszgane-Football-League-Book-s-(FAN-MADE)

also the bait is more advance it would lure both zombies and animals then they will eat it so you could lure a small house out with it due to the smell.

i like all of them but i would like a makeshift stove because A it would look better. B would kinda make more sense because you have a metal base , you have turrets / forges and other stuff.... then you have a small camp fire lol.

Ah, okay. I assumed you knew about MM recently saying something about them wanting to add an oven. If they do that (and it is really the upgrade to the fireplace), then there is no need anymore for a makeshift version inbetween.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add "being able to sneak while using a ladder" to the grab bag of suggestions. No matter how stealthy one is inside a POI the whole ordeal is moot once a ladder rears its ugly head. Hell, we can sneak while swimming but not while climbing?

I'd like to add "being able to sneak while using a ladder" to the grab bag of suggestions. No matter how stealthy one is inside a POI the whole ordeal is moot once a ladder rears its ugly head. Hell, we can sneak while swimming but not while climbing?

yeah i never understood that. you could be having a perfect almost Snake levels of stealth. then the ladder comes and screw it up.

Archived