New Ideas HOT!!! Please Check

Gokugr

Hi all below just sharing some ideas fir the Game, please feel free to contribute.

1st - Bed & Bedroll Spawn locations.

It would be great to use our Bed and Bedroll as spawn locations, one for the main base and one for the Exploration we are doing. We have all faced the "Long Walk" when our bedroll get destroyed for any kind of reason and we have to walk back miles to our base.

That System it would help the Game a lot in my onion and it would give the opportunity to avoid the struggle and boringness of that situation.

2nd - Claim Block - Defence and items

I strongly believe that we should go back to 1 Claim Block per player.

Explanation :

7DTD is one of the BEST PVP SURVIVAL GAME EVER EXISTED, and the Claim Block feature is taking that away.

Having multiple Claim Blocks is driving the players to build a base Relaying in the Claim Block and its Defence Power (as per Server Options) INSTEAD of building by using their brain and make clever bases with traps and way to make the Raid Hard and Fun.

Building a Multi wall Fortress as it takes AGES to get one Block Down is something that destroys PVP fun.

1 Claim Block and Standardized Defence power (with No option per server) would be fair for all, and by that i mean like 1 Steel Block to be broke down with an Auger, it should take like 2 Mins.

By that way you have to Hide your Claim Block Very Well and Build a Base in such a way to make the Attacker Die and retreat. Use your Brain Power not Server Options.

The above i believe will Help A lot to the Greater Gaming Experience.

For those that will argue ( If you like PVE Stay on PVE) but for PVP we need Fair Rules for all!

3rd - Automated Doors

We already have Cameras connected to alarm systems etc. Why not to have also Automated doors? garage doors? Jail Doors?

Who doesn't like to drive his bike in his "Bat Cave" and just enter in, instead of Stopping -> Getting down -> Open the door-> getting on the bike -> go in -> get down -> close the door....

I mean Come on its AWESOME, Automated Doors are The Thing!!!\

Also Bring Back Jail Doors and Please Add Garage Doors at the Size of the Vehicles!!!

4th - CCTV - Active TV system - (Long Shot)

As many of us like to build underground bases, wouldn't be a great feature to have a CCTV ROOM with TV's to see what is going on outside???

CCTV Feature its an Awesome Idea and also be able to put them Anywhere (in the Claimed Area Only) like Tress / rocks etc.

Also the size of them should be Small and difficult to see, as it is consider an Hidden defence feature!

5th - Long picking

As i Said the game is one of the BEST PVP SURVIVAL GAME EVER EXISTED, and Yes WE NEED THE SILENT INFILTRATION SYSTEM TO OTHER PEOPLE BASES!!

Bringing the Great Heist - System its Awesome but also Dump to be able to Lock pick a Safe but not a Door.

-IDEA-

Include the possibility to Lock pick Doors just increase the Time and Tool Break up to the LVL of the Door, in that whay the Attacker will take more time to Get in, and the Defender should build in such way of having traps and other things to make it impossible (but possible)

This Feature will Greatly increase the Game and its PVP liking.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely yours

Goku

I think what’s fair is to have mechanics that make it harder to infiltrate a base when its owner is offline.

One LCB and lock-picking player made doors would just increase the ability to raid while your victim away. That’s not PvP that is playing a single player type game pretending you’re playing against another player.

Agree from your point o view, what about Raiding Times? like every day the Raiding Time will be like from 1700HRS to 0000HRS?

And if not that something else, to but not relaying on Claim Block Defence Str. That's a bad mechanic imo.

I have often contemplated the idea behind multiple claim blocks and as an active pvp player I personally would like to see the LCB changed to a much more simplistic but rewarding system. Instead of us needing multiple claim blocks to thwart any offline raids I would rather see the LCB as an upgrade-able feature that, in time and with proper perks/books can create a very sturdy, hard to raid base. We have tons of blocks in the game that can be upgraded so I see no reason why we cant upgrade an LCB and with each upgrade the LCB becomes just a little stronger and increases the radius at which it will protect a base.

Something else I would like to see added is base deterioration once the LCB begins to decay so should the base.

Just something that I have thought about for awhile now, and as an active pvper I would welcome a change of this caliber.

Agree from your point o view, what about Raiding Times? like every day the Raiding Time will be like from 1700HRS to 0000HRS?

And if not that something else, to but not relaying on Claim Block Defence Str. That's a bad mechanic imo.

Sounds cool, and I think you could do it right now as 'house rules' on a particular server.

Archived