Anti-Cheat Issue

Applesauce

I am posting on the behalf of a fellow gamer,

Me and my buddy downloaded 7 days recently for PC and Mac. I have no issue with my mac but he has an issue with EAC on his windows PC. I connect to him fine on his server but when he tries to connect to an online server he receives this message:

"Fabrication is unable to start correctly

Error Code: 0XC0000142

Click OK to close application.

Untrusted file C/windows/system32/opengl32.dll

He has uninstalled and reinstalled, he is running it through/from steam.

Game and EAC needs to be whitelisted in the firewall, and excluded from security software scans.

Another possible fix is to delete the Certificates folder from the client/EasyAntiCheat directory.

Since this is not a bug, I'm moving it to the support section.

Game and EAC needs to be whitelisted in the firewall, and excluded from security software scans.

Another possible fix is to delete the Certificates folder from the client/EasyAntiCheat directory.

Thank you for your help @SylenThunder I relayed the message to my buddy. Sorry for the mis-posting.

Hi SylenThunder, I really appreciate your help. So my friend has tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game 4 times, he deleted the files that you said to remove and whitelisted the game and EAC in both windows firewall and the security center. He is still having the error message pop up for the EAC. It seems that Windows 10 is being a pain in the butt. Any suggestions? My other friend just bought a dedicated server to play on which is equipped with EAC, server name "The Walking Dead". I can connect no problem on my mac and the server owner has no problem connecting but the friend with an issue is upset and out of patience lol. We have tried everything :( How can he send me his log so I can post it on here?

Hi SylenThunder, I really appreciate your help. So my friend has tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game 4 times, he deleted the files that you said to remove and whitelisted the game and EAC in both windows firewall and the security center. He is still having the error message pop up for the EAC. It seems that Windows 10 is being a pain in the butt. Any suggestions? My other friend just bought a dedicated server to play on which is equipped with EAC, server name "The Walking Dead". I can connect no problem on my mac and the server owner has no problem connecting but the friend with an issue is upset and out of patience lol. We have tried everything :( How can he send me his log so I can post it on here?

OpenGL issues are ALWAYS GFX card issues.

The game is attempting to load instuctions that are off by default on both Intel and AMD chips.

Go to GFX settings in your card, find "OpenGL" and enable the option.

Should fix you right up.

If it does not, disable EAC for both the server and clients and bypass EAC entirely.

(Right click 7d2d from steam app, click 'show launcher' and there should be a tab/option for "Disable EAC")

***NOTE***

Both you AND your friend will need to disable EAC if you choose this option.

Archived