I want them to feel the pain!!!!

is there a way to make zombies hit harder in combat not just block damage to POI but i mean if you get hit by one you will notice and it will cause you not to just run in willie nillie :-) I would like to adjust it so that people will pay attention. Also is this able to be done server side only so no downloads for clients?

Items.xml

Search for "meleeHandZombie". you will need to find all references: ie meleeHandZombie01, meleeHandZombie02, and so on..

Then scroll and find:

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_set" value="10" tags="primary"/>

and adjust the value="" to a higher number.

*Last I knew this could be just done in the server files, and it will push to the clients.*

*If it doesn't anymore, then each client will need the file you altered*

That's what I thought as well, but it didn't work for me. :)

I've found out that you need to tweak the values of <property name="DamageEntity" value="xx" /> to whatever you want.

You need to add it to the melee hands that don't have it (like meleeHandZombie01 for instance).

That's what I thought as well, but it didn't work for me. :)

I've found out that you need to tweak the values of <property name="DamageEntity" value="xx" /> to whatever you want.

You need to add it to the melee hands that don't have it (like meleeHandZombie01 for instance).

Interesting. It works just fine for me.

The only issue I had, was adjust the final damage using a buff to augment it.

Well, two solutions are better than none. :)

PS: I'm testing with zombieJoe, which one do you use?

yep exactly.

I tend to use Arlene as the base, because I make her one of the weakest. That way I has a starting base and only need to scale up.

Archived