Quest levels...

Morloc

I'm guessing the levels of quests available start low and ramp up as a form of gating the high end quests (and rewards), but could I suggest that the lower level quests not fall off the list. Keep the rewards appropriate to the quest level, but allow someone who is normally getting level 3 or 4 quests to go dig up supplies or do a level 1 Clearing if they choose.

The difficulty ramps up with gamestage, so that level 1 Clearing is still going to tougher any way you look at it, but if you're out of synch with your capabilities vs. gamestage, you can still squeak out some of the easier quests and maybe catch up.

-Morloc

I'm guessing the levels of quests available start low and ramp up as a form of gating the high end quests (and rewards), but could I suggest that the lower level quests not fall off the list. Keep the rewards appropriate to the quest level, but allow someone who is normally getting level 3 or 4 quests to go dig up supplies or do a level 1 Clearing if they choose.

I am already at level 5, but I also get quests with a lower level offered. But I can't choose which level the quests have. Mostly there are level 3 or 4 quests that are offered in addition to the level 5 quests.

Archived