Question on SDX

naterz98

Hopefully it is okay to post this here. I have been away from 7D2D for quite awhile. I come back and now modlets are a thing. I love the idea as it seems to make it easier to make adjustments on your game to fit how you want to play. Quick question though. I am seeing awesome modlets and then some mods that use SDX. Can I have modlets and SDX mods in the same game?

Hopefully it is okay to post this here. I have been away from 7D2D for quite awhile. I come back and now modlets are a thing. I love the idea as it seems to make it easier to make adjustments on your game to fit how you want to play. Quick question though. I am seeing awesome modlets and then some mods that use SDX. Can I have modlets and SDX mods in the same game?

Sure. No prob at all.

Cheers

Yes, the modlauncher will load both types. You cant use SDX mods without either using SDX or the mod launcher, unlike how you can just drop modlets into the Mods folder.

Yes, the modlauncher will load both types. You cant use SDX mods without either using SDX or the mod launcher, unlike how you can just drop modlets into the Mods folder.

Thank you for the information! Greatly appreciated!!!

Archived