Tearing up trees replants its seed

Tristam

If it's just data entry, I wouldn't mind so long as someone showed me how. If I'm interpreting it right, it sounds like it could break something though, so I don't like the idea of that. If that's the case then nevermind.

What about just having the trees auto replant instead? And then, if you want the seeds you pick them up with activate? (still fighting for the whole, "I don't want to accidentally ruin my garden thing :p )

If it's just data entry, I wouldn't mind so long as someone showed me how. If I'm interpreting it right, it sounds like it could break something though, so I don't like the idea of that. If that's the case then nevermind.

What about just having the trees auto replant instead? And then, if you want the seeds you pick them up with activate? (still fighting for the whole, "I don't want to accidentally ruin my garden thing :p )

Since trees use block mechanics it would be easier to have all grown trees leave a seed on block destroy. You still have to maintain a list of all the trees and manually apply the xml tag to each.

It’s less work than having planted variants.

Archived