Max range for vomit doesn't seem to work?

Robeloto

<property class="Action1"> <!-- UseAction -->
	<property name="Range" value="200"/>
</property>
<effect_group name="Base Effects">
	<passive_effect name="MaxRange" operation="base_set" value="200"/>

This is what I have tried to edit in the items.xml. Increasing the max range for the vomit attacks does not work at all. Tried 999 on both values but they just puke from 90-100 meters as usual. Do you have to modify the dlls or something? It is so easy to just keep the distance when they only puke at a fixed shorter range. Would be cool to tweak that so they can even sniper you with the vomit.

edit: 90-100 meters, I must be high. It is like 20-40 meters at most. xD I tried increasing their sight range, but did not help either.

Try increasing the vomit particles fly time and projectile speed parameters. Max range doesn't work. For example my Winterproject snowmen throw snowballs two different ways. One a short and slow arc like a grenade and the other a long range fastball.

Try increasing the vomit particles fly time and projectile speed parameters. Max range doesn't work. For example my Winterproject snowmen throw snowballs two different ways. One a short and slow arc like a grenade and the other a long range fastball.

Yes, I think I have no problems with the vomit reaching, but it is rather when the zombie will start the vomit attack. He will not begin his vomit attack if he is not within the attack range. What I want to do, but it is probably not xml editable, is to expand his attack range.

Archived