Dart turret

davesimpson99

A temporary option is to make a new block extended from auto turret and although it will look like an auto turret but you load it with dart ammo, apart from tweaking damage fire rate and other bits and pieces it would use dart ammo but still looks like a smg mounted.

Someone did this before I believe so basically yes you could have a dart turret ... I am sure someone in here could design a model suitable to replace the smg model and make it look like a gun that fires darts.

Unless there is a free asset file somewhere that looks the part that would be an option.

A temporary option is to make a new block extended from auto turret and although it will look like an auto turret but you load it with dart ammo, apart from tweaking damage fire rate and other bits and pieces it would use dart ammo but still looks like a smg mounted.

Someone did this before I believe so basically yes you could have a dart turret ... I am sure someone in here could design a model suitable to replace the smg model and make it look like a gun that fires darts.

Unless there is a free asset file somewhere that looks the part that would be an option.

Found the post here whilst looking for something else as usual https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?98663-Spike-turret

Archived