A17.2 more Land claim blocks..

Masonic

Well, at the moment, I can only see it in the serverconfig.xml, the amendment of which had no effect in a purpose made A17.2 Navazgane test game. So, tbh, not sure how to make it effective in SP just yet.

While there are ways to use serverconfig.xml to change some settings for SP, there is a far easier way for this one that works.

I added a modlet here that adds a setting for this to the menu which also includes screenshots demonstrating 5 placed with a setting of 5, then placing s 6th and the first deactivated leaving 5 still active.

While there are ways to use serverconfig.xml to change some settings for SP, there is a far easier way for this one that works.

I added a modlet here that adds a setting for this to the menu which also includes screenshots demonstrating 5 placed with a setting of 5, then placing s 6th and the first deactivated leaving 5 still active.

Ohh thats nice, i guess that would have been my next question/or task

Why Bless You, Young Red!

/zoink - modlet downloaded. :-)

Hey thank you so much for this! @OzHawkeye keyed me in to your modlet, and I appreciate you for doing this

Thanks go to TFP. The code was all hooked up behind the scenes. I just copied an existing setting and modified it for this setting {even cheated and used another setting's localization for the values} (if OptionFieldOfViewNew were hooked up that would've had menu too).

Archived