Removed Points?

jaela

i have a question, has anyone else applied points and then had them "taken away" when they went back in to apply more only to find the ones they had applied were gone and a "red checkmark" along with a red number one lower than it was in its place. What causes this and does it fix itself later if you do something to undo what caused it or is it just an issue that is irreperable? Please let me know as its happened to both myself and my husband on our server. Very odd first time its happened was today so unsure if its a new thing or a bug. please advise asap.

thanks

jae

i have a question, has anyone else applied points and then had them "taken away" when they went back in to apply more only to find the ones they had applied were gone and a "red checkmark" along with a red number one lower than it was in its place. What causes this and does it fix itself later if you do something to undo what caused it or is it just an issue that is irreperable? Please let me know as its happened to both myself and my husband on our server. Very odd first time its happened was today so unsure if its a new thing or a bug. please advise asap.

thanks

jae

Besides magazines, it could be because you died or because you changed your head gear to an item with a different bonus.

no i didnt .. and neither did he ..

Junuxx i posted where it wouldnt be thought of as a bug and had someone tell me to move it or that they did .. it was no done under either of these instances, there was no change in headgear, there was no perk employed at the time, any other ideas from the makers of the game who is who the question was aimed at?

Archived