Horde Night screen goes into C: Prompt?

chacachaca13

Hello again fellow survivors. I am not sure if I am saying that correctly. The last 3 horde nights have caused a strange thing to happen on my pc. Gaming on PC is new to me (1 month) so all of the technical stuff is obviously new as well so I may call things wrong. Please use kids gloves in your response. Hahahaa. During the horde, and no other time when I play, a drop down screen will appear that covers the whole top of the screen. It is all in red text and repeats over and over. I have seen users on twitch open this up when they want to access something to spawn into the game or change the temperature or similar. But I primarily use my PS4 controller while transitioning to a keyboard and mouse fulltime. So I have no idea how this is happening. Hell, I don't even know how to access that menu. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks in advance

No kid gloves on Sylen! :boxing2:

What that red text says is important. But that's not all that's needed to help, so please do read that thread Sylen linked to.

Yeah, I kinda have the expectation that people should be reading the sticky threads in a Support forum before they post. Usually there is a LOT of helpful information there, and sometimes even fixes for their issues.

Yeah, I kinda have the expectation that people should be reading the sticky threads in a Support forum before they post. Usually there is a LOT of helpful information there, and sometimes even fixes for their issues.

Absolutely, but the guy is new to PC gaming and he probably doesn't understand how the forums work or know what a sticky is. Everybody is a newbie at some point.

Absolutely, but the guy is new to PC gaming and he probably doesn't understand how the forums work or know what a sticky is. Everybody is a newbie at some point.

This EXACTLY! I HAVE ZERO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. I HAVE HAD TWO HARD DRIVES CRASH ON ME IN TWO MONTHS BECAUSE OF SOME OPTANE B.S. SO PLEASE, PRETEND LIKE I SAID THAT I'M NEW TO THIS. I will read the link and do my best. Or I'll just walk away from it and say ♥♥♥♥ it. At 46 I can find a million other things to do then spend $800 plus dollars and have my system crash twice and then have the game flip out only to beg for a little help and feel dumb for doing so.

Archived