bolt action improvements

hard69xxx

having a blast with alpha 16.4 cool game, don't like alpha 17 to much though and the mouse controls are not well done, something that should be a basic first do core component....., anyway would like to see a mag put on the hunting rifle, i get the hole "crafted" guns kind of idea for weapons but pulling the bolt, loading 1 bullet at a time, closing the bolt, takes to long a mag with 5 or 10 bullets would be much more enjoyable

Since i just suggested this within my looooong thread, i obviously support it.

Hunting rifle's low firerate due to being boltaction with a higher dmg and lower tier is actually pretty balanced compared to marksman rifle.

Marksman rifle is actually a mid range gun on stock, i think it requires a 10round mag to be on par with the AK and its possibilities.

The only problem is hunting rilfe's lack of a mag coupled with the new reload-slow mechanic. Its punishing the weapon too hard. With a 5 round mag, even with a slow one by one reload mechanic, the gun would get its potentional even on endgame.

Altough a slight dmg buff would be fine too.

Altough a slight dmg buff would be fine too.

true, should be pretty much 1 shot head shots on the bolt action or introduce a perk similar to dead shot in alpha 16.4, but instead of having a "chance" to blow off heads and limbs once you unlock the perk, you blow off heads and limbs arms and legs, that would be fun as

The point of the hunting rifle is to be a low tier high damage weapon. I agree I'd like to see a mag added to it. Me personally I like Bolt action over any other type of gun except lever action shots guns (wink wink) however I feel the marksmen rifle with it's 5 mag out damages the hunting rifle making the rifle feel kind of pointless. Sure if you look at it at different angles. The Hunting Rifle does more damage than the pistol, but pistol ammo is A easier to find and B easier to make. So I would like to see another rifle called bolt action rifle increasing the damage of the hunting rifle as well as ammo capacity. Either that or add a Mod for the hunting rifle which gives it a magazine.

Archived